I’m twenty years old and have lived all my teenage years struggling with my weight. Actually it goes back further than that but it was only really then that the struggle began. At this very moment I am 5ft 4” and weigh 12st 4lbs (172lbs)and wear a size 14 in pretty much everything. I’m not really into BMI’s but am aware when calculated I score about 31 which falls into the obese category. Now I certainly do not look in the mirror and see an obese person but definitely one that is overweight or as the boys see it ‘chubby’. I’m a student, my subject of choice is midwifery(babies and what not) and though I’m enjoying the college lifestyle I’m very aware of how I look and feel that this hinders me to a certain extent.
So, I have decided that enough is enough and that I do not
want to spend my twenties shying away from things because I don’t know what to
wear or am too conscious of how I will look. My aim is to have reached a normal
weight by my 21st birthday on the 5th of April 2014.
Since today is November 6th that leaves me with just shy of 5 months
to reach my goal of losing 3st. A healthy and achievable target as far as I’m
concerned.
On top of all of that I am also a fashion enthusiast. I'm hoping that losing weight will help me gain the confidence to wear they styles that I love without having to consider the chub first! So, here goes...wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment